For those of you headed to San Antonio this week, we can’t wait to see you there! That’s right, we’ll be seeing you all at PAX South this year – stop by the Mixer booth in Exhibit Hall 3 if you’re on-site, and for those staying home, check out our full weekend of livestreams @ Mixer.com/ChannelOne
If you’ve been part of the community forever or new to the Mixer family, we’ve got some exciting content and even a few surprises!
Inside our booth, you’ll find Mixer staff showing off our latest and greatest features, answering your questions, and even sharing some of our new interactive experiences. And this year, we’ve got an exclusive hands-on demo experience that battle royale fans are sure to love – The Darwin Project will be playable, only at the Mixer booth!
And of course, we’ll also have numerous, talented Mixer partners streaming live every day from PAX South with some of your favorite games and you can even interact with their streams, too.
What’s an event without swag!? That’s right, we’ll have exclusive Mixer swag – so stop by and ask what we’ve got to share!
Check out the match schedule and tune in or show up to see the “Hunger Games” style, Manhunt mode awesomeness – complete with Mixer Interactivity. Whether you’re tracking and hunting enemies while playing from the Mixer booth or voting on who to Manhunt from online, The Darwin Project with Mixer at PAX South is sure to keep you right in the action live at Mixer.com/DarwinProject
Can’t attend PAX South? Now worries, we’ll be bringing you livestreams all PAX-long on Mixer.com/ChannelOne with your favorite Mixer Partners live from the show floor. Check out the schedule below to find out all the details to catch our Partners live from their interactive show floor streaming pods!
This year, we’ll be hosting two panels you can attend; the first 500 attendees for each panel will walk away some exclusive Mixer swag!
Streaming 101: Launching your broadcast
- Friday, 1/12 @ 12:30 CT located in the Falcon Theatre
- Moderated by Josh Stein and joined by Mixer Partners Asikaa, LenaAxios, LuckyShots, and AntiTinkerbell
- Going live for the first time can be intimidating, but with a solid battle plan, you’ll be cracking jokes with your chat in no time. Join us as we share the first, crucial steps to take when you’re ready to move from viewer to broadcaster.
Streaming 201: So, you’ve got some regular viewers, now what?
- Saturday, 1/13 @ 12:30 CT located in the Falcon Theatre
- Moderated by MK Ives and joined by Ethan Rothamel plus Mixer Partners Kabby, Splitdawig, Ruffles, and Direwolf20
- As you captivate the attention of your initial core audience, it’s time to plot your channel’s trajectory, design your brand, and build your network. Join us as we share tips from the trenches of how to grow your channel into an entertainment experience.