Today, we’ve partnered with Microsoft Rewards to add Mixer Channel Subs to the list of redeemable rewards. For those new to the program, you can earn points by playing games, watching movies, completing Xbox Game Pass Quests, searching the web with Bing or shopping in the Microsoft Store. Now you can exchange 3,850 Microsoft Rewards points for free, non-recurring, one-month Mixer Channel Subs to support your favorite Partner streamers. Mixer Channel Subs are available now in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Singapore, and will come to remaining Microsoft Rewards markets in early May.
Mixer Channel Subs redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will provide direct financial support to Mixer Partners and unlock that channel’s sub benefits for you, such as custom emotes, 5x Sparks and 2X XP earnings for a month.
Steps to earn and redeem Mixer Channel Subs from Microsoft Rewards
- Earn Microsoft Rewards points by playing games, watching movies, completing Xbox Game Pass Quests, searching on Bing, or shopping in the Microsoft Store.
- Redeem your points for Mixer Channel Subs on the Microsoft Rewards website or in the Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox. After redeeming, you’ll be sent a confirmation email with your Mixer Sub code.
- Go to Mixer.com in a web browser and log in with your Microsoft Account.
- Find a Mixer Partner you want to support and head to their channel.
- Click the “Subscribe” button on their channel. Copy and paste the code from your Rewards confirmation email in the “Redeem a Code” section of the Subscribe flyout and click “Use”.
And, just like that, you’ve supported your favorite streamer! We hope you enjoy having a new, free way to subscribe and support Mixer Partners.
Q: Who can participate?
A: Microsoft Rewards is available in the following countries: US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. All Xbox Game Pass members in those countries can participate in Xbox Game Pass Quests
Q: Is there a limit to the number of Mixer Channel Subs I can redeem for?
A: The only limit is the number of Rewards points you have. For example, if you have 15,000 Microsoft Rewards points you’d be able to redeem for three Mixer Channel Subs at one time. If you had 5,000 Rewards points you’d only be able to redeem for one.
Q: Do Channel Subs redeemed from Microsoft Rewards recur?
A: No. If you wish to subscribe to a partner’s channel again the following month, you’ll need to redeem another subscription.
Q: I haven’t received my confirmation email from Microsoft Rewards, what do I do?
A: It can take up to 24hrs to receive a confirmation email from Rewards. Alternatively you can also get your code by visiting https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/orderhistory. Click the order details button view your code.