Welcome back to the Mixer Community Digest!
We’ve landed in the fresh month of May, and we’ve got some updates to share. See below for the latest on several developments, including our Mental Health Awareness Month activations, the latest edition of our clips compilation video, and a fresh update on the status of Mixer Subs for Microsoft Rewards.
- For the entire month of May, Mixer is celebrating Mental Health Awareness Month alongside Rise Above the Disorder. For a full rundown of what’s on the docket and to learn how you can get involved, check out our post right here.
- Introducing, #StreamerLife! A four-week program that will enable the Mixer community to share their passions, skills, and talents. This is a great opportunity for streamers of all sizes – just pick your daily theme and set your game category to #StreamerLife. Learn more about the program and check out the full schedule in our blog!
- Want to win 10,000 Embers, on us? Check out our latest Weekly Drop for your chance to win!
- Episode 11 of our Mixer clip compilation is live! Get caught up on all the latest excitement from Mixer, straight from the trenches, right over here.
- A reminder that you can redeem Mixer Channel Subscriptions with your Microsoft Rewards points! This is now officially live in all regions where Microsoft Rewards is available. Check out our blog for all the details!
- For those of you on the mobile app, version 5.3 is officially live! With it we’ve rolled out a new Clip creation experience, some bug fixes, and more. Check the patch notes in your respective app stores for the full details!
In the Community
- Being stranded at sea is a less-than-ideal situation. But when your raft-and-driftwood life raft swims off without you? VellaPlays knows the pain.
- In the competitive trenches, solid aim is at the core of every victory. Thankfully for shroud, he’s got this particular skill on lock (even against those hiding behind a box).
- Hype is tough to get rid of. And, even for Leckakay, you can’t help but throw up some horns after you get a clutch kill!
- The tips of a goalie’s fingers are, perhaps, some of the stickiest surfaces known to all mankind. That is, unless, you’re Dru2020.
New Mixer Partners
With each edition of the Mixer Community Digest, we’re going to introduce you to the latest Mixer Partners we’ve welcomed into the Partnership Program! Join us in welcoming the latest crew, listed in alphabetical order:
And that’s it for this week! As always, if you end up seeing anything out in the community that you think would be a good fit for the Mixer Community Digest, don’t hesitate to let us know on Twitter at @WatchMixer.
We’ll see you out in the community!