Good to see you, Mixer Community! Welcome to the latest edition of the Mixer Community Digest.
The month of May has brought a variety of new activities for you to get involved with, whether it’s supporting Mental Health Awareness Month, participating in #StreamerLife’s second week of excitement, or entering for your chance to win 10,000 Embers. We’ve got all that (and more!) detailed for you below.
- We’re now into the second week of Mental Health Awareness Month! We’re proud to support this alongside the wonderful team over at Rise Above The Disorder and we’ve got plenty more on the docket. Check out our full blog post right here and keep an eye on our Twitter account for updates as they happen!
- #StreamerLife is underway! We’ve kicked off the second week of this four-week program focused on enabling everyone in the Mixer community to share their passions, skills and talents. Are you a non-Partnered streamer that wants to get involved? We’ve got all the info (and overlays!) you need. Check out our full post for the information!
- The latest edition of the Mixer Clip Compilation has arrived! To see these each week as they arrive, be sure to follow us on Twitter at @WatchMixer.
- Want to win a solid 10,000 Embers? We’ve got you covered! Check out our latest giveaway over on Instagram, and make sure you toss your name into the proverbial hat. Good luck!
- A reminder that you can redeem Mixer Channel Subscriptions with your Microsoft Rewards points! This is now officially live in all regions where Microsoft Rewards is available. Check out our blog for all the details – but don’t forget to sign-up for Microsoft Rewards so you can start earning points!
In the Community
- Cool. Calm. Collected. And… packing a really, really fancy looking shotgun. That’s BB_NotYourWaifu, and she’s got this sort of thing on lock.
- Go ahead, dance a little bit! And while you’re at it – why not join JennySmiles?
- Catalie already spends a fair amount of time in horror games. But, even a seasoned vent needs to nope right out every once in a while.
- Safe digital driving habits are important. Isn’t that right, ReUp?
New Mixer Partners
With each edition of the Mixer Community Digest, we’re going to introduce you to the latest Mixer Partners we’ve welcomed into the Partnership Program! Join us in welcoming the latest crew, listed in alphabetical order:
And that’s it for this week! As always, if you end up seeing anything out in the community that you think would be a good fit for the Mixer Community Digest, don’t hesitate to let us know on Twitter at @WatchMixer.
We’ll see you out in the community!