Starting this weekend, we embark on a tremendous journey with our community: E3 2017. Buckle up, because there are some incredible broadcasts planned throughout the week and fun Mixer events happening on the show floor! Whether you’re a Mixer fan, or just looking to tune into the news and action in LA, here’s what not to miss:
Broadcasts on Mixer
Watch the best E3 content on Mixer all week including exclusive content and broadcasts live from the show floor at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Xbox E3 Briefing
Sunday, June 11th at 2:00pm PDT For the first time, watch the Xbox E3 Briefing in 4K! If your display supports it, you can watch in glorious 4K on mixer.com/Xbox or with the Mixer viewing app on Xbox One S. To watch in 4K on Xbox One S, select full screen mode.
The broadcast will be offered in six languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese, and also includes support for English Closed Captions. To select an alternate language, click the “cog” button within Mixer to view the available list.
And there will be lots of free stuff! Viewers who login and watch the briefing on Mixer will receive the Xbox E3 MixPot, full of free digital games and DLC. More information on the Xbox E3 MixPot can be found below.
PC Gaming Show
Monday, June 12th at 10:00am PDT Xbox will join the PC Gaming Show as both a sponsor and key presenter. Taking place at the Ace Hotel, the show will feature appearances and announcements from some of the biggest brands in the PC gaming industry. Viewers will be able to stream the 2017 PC Gaming Show live at mixer.com/PCGamer.
E3 Coliseum Panels
Tuesday, June 13th starting at 11:00am PDT and Wednesday, June 14th starting at 10:00am PDT Produced by Geoff Keighley (The Game Awards), E3 Coliseum presentations will include first-looks at upcoming games as well as appearances by special guests from the entertainment industry. Tune in at mixer.com/E3Coliseum.
Xbox Daily: Live @ E3
Covering all things Xbox at E3, including exclusive announcements, game demos, interviews, giveaways and more. There will be special giveaways exclusive to viewers watching on Mixer, including Samsung 4K televisions! Tune in at mixer.com/Xbox for your chance to win. Official rules here.
Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 will be live starting at the following times:
- Monday, June 12th at 3pm PDT
- Tuesday, June 13th at 1pm PDT
- Wednesday, June 14th at 1pm PDT
- Thursday, June 15th at 10am PDT
Xbox E3 MixPot
Watch the Xbox E3 Briefing and Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 on Mixer to get free stuff. We wanted to do something special for fans this year, so we’re giving away a whole MixPot of digital goodness to everyone watching and logged in on Mixer. Here’s how it works:
- Watch the Xbox E3 Briefing or Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 live on Mixer: The briefing will be aired on Sunday, June 11 at 2:00pm PDT, and you can find the full Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 schedule above. Watch via the Mixer viewing app on Xbox One, any web browser at mixer.com/Xbox, or by using the Mixer app on iOS or Android.
- Sign in to your Mixer account: You must be logged into your Mixer account to get your Xbox E3 MixPot.
- Link your Mixer account to your Microsoft/Xbox Live account: To learn how to link your Mixer account to your Microsoft/Xbox Live account, see Link a Mixer account to your Microsoft account. Don’t worry if your account isn’t linked during the E3 Briefing or Xbox Daily: Live @ E3. Just be sure it’s linked by Friday, June 16th, 11:59 PM PT.
- That’s it! Keep an eye out during the briefing as we announce all the digital goodness that will be coming to you after the event.
What's in the MixPot?
- Rare Replay – full game download. Mature game – will not be awarded to accounts for users under 17 or with family settings that block purchases.
- Halo Wars 2 Kinsano Leader Pack (with special bonus of 3 Blitz Packs for Xbox One players)
- Minecraft Redstone Specialists Skin Pack (for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition)
- Halo Warthog in Forza Horizon 3 (unique vehicle not available in the in-game store)
- HAWKEN – Starter Pack
- No Time to Explain – full game download
- The Final Station – full game download. Mature game – will not be awarded to accounts for users under 17 or with family settings that block purchases.
- When will I receive my Xbox E3 MixPot?
Once you have linked your Mixer account to your Microsoft Account, you will receive your MixPot within a week or less.
For more info about creating a Mixer account, see Create a Mixer account. If you want to learn how to link your Mixer account with your Microsoft account, see Link a Mixer account to your Microsoft account.
- How can I play the games or access the DLC that is included in the Xbox E3 MixPot?
To play the content that is included in the Xbox E3 MixPot, view your downloadable content and add-ons on Xbox One and then install it on your console. You must own the full game in order to play the downloadable content.
- Can I give my Xbox E3 MixPot to someone else?
No. The MixPot is credited directly to your account. It cannot be sold or transferred.
- Will the digital goodies in the Xbox E3 MixPot be available in all markets?
Yes, as long as that content is available in your market.
- What if I watched via the briefing on Mixer but didn’t receive an Xbox E3 MixPot?
If you didn’t receive your Xbox E3 MixPot within a week after watching the briefing on Mixer, contact us.
Mixer Partner Lounge
If you’re attending E3 in person, stop by the Mixer Partner Lounge in the West Lobby of the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC). The Mixer staff and several of our amazing Mixer Partners will be there to say hi, talk about Mixer and hang out. If you’re not attending the show, don’t worry – we’ll be streaming all the fun on Mixer.
Follow us on Twitter @WatchMixer to stay up-to-date on all things Mixer at E3. We’ll see you online!
Update June 11,2017 at 3:45pm PST: Added list of Xbox E3 Mixpot rewards
Update June 11,2017 at 2:20pm PST: Updated length of Xbox E3 MixPot period
Update June 11, 2017 at 11:30am PST: Added a Xbox E3 MixPot FAQ